As a Toronto painting contractor for 22 years Court-Hampton Painting knows all the questions you need to ask us before you consider hiring us.
Here’s a list of common frequently asked questions that our company encounters.
- Q: Does the owner of Court-Hampton Painting work on site?
- A: Yes, our Toronto painters only take on a maximum of two jobs at a time to ensure all deadlines are met. The owner’s time is equally divided between the two jobs until completion to ensure your painting project runs smoothly.
- Q: How much experience do you have painting?
- A: With 22 years experience painting homes and businesses in Toronto, we have done every aspect of painting from interior painting to commercial painting. Court-Hampton Painting has completed thousands of jobs in the GTA. We incorporated in 2001 and plan to be around for a long time.
- Q: Do you and all of your painters have the proper insurance?
- A: Yes, all workers brought on site by Court-Hampton Painting Inc have their WSIB covered by our company to protect the client from liability due to injury. We don’t bring anyone on site who isn’t covered. In addition, we have a comprehensive two million dollar liability insurance plan to protect your belongings and residence from damage.
- Q: Will you help us pick paint colours for our home? How much does that cost?
- A: Colour consultations are free once we have been retained to paint your home. The only related cost may be the small cans of paint samples we apply to your walls.
- Q: How long are quotes valid for?
- A: Quotes are valid for a period of 120 days.
If you have any other questions feel free to email or call us to answer any painting service related questions.