Looking for an exterior painting contractor? Our painters are highly skilled at exterior painting in Toronto.
Preparation is the key to painting and this is especially true of exterior painting jobs.
Our exterior painting contractors prime all rough exterior surfaces completely before painting to ensure adhesion and later problems. The Canadian climate is harsh and calls for some of the most durable exterior paints, and that is exactly what we use. Our exterior painting Toronto specialists also stain decks and paint porches.
After colours are selected, a typical exterior house painting job is executed in the following steps:
- Our exterior painters cover all shrubs and flowers in lightweight plastic and the ground is covered in drop sheets. All exterior hardware is marked and taken down.
- All surfaces to be painted are scraped and sanded to promote adhesion and remove contaminants. All holes are filled by our Toronto painters with the proper exterior filler (wood filler for wood, dyna patch for metal, exterior caulking for cracks).
- All surfaces to be painted are spot primed or fully primed with the proper exterior primer (conversion primer for existing painted oil surfaces, rust primer for rust stains. oil primer for bare wood, masonry primer for brick, shellac for wood knots) depending on the situation.
- Our painters then apply two coats of specified paint in the sheen of your choosing to the exterior of your home.
- All plastic is removed and our painters clean up and our Toronto painters take away any garbage produced from your exterior house painting job off site to dispose of properly.
We are fully insured with liability and WSIB coverage.
Looking for exterior painters Toronto? Give us a call!
“The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board’s logo is a trademark owned by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario.”